Pointe-a-la-Hache Ferry Update:
- Starting July 31st the Pointe à la Hache ferry will be open for pedestrian traffic only.
- Ferry service will be available seven days a week from 6 A.M.-7:45 P.M. The ferry’s first trip will leave the Eastbank at 6 A.M. and the last trip will leave the Westbank at 7:45 P.M.
Belle Chasse/ Scarsdale Ferry Update:
- The last ferry will leave from the Westbank at 9:30 PM and the Eastbank at 9:45 PM.
Thank you for your patience!
- 2 Axle Vehicles - $1
- 3 Axles or More (Boats, Trailers, Etc.) - $2
- Citizens 65 and Over (Proper Documentation Required) - Free
- Motorcycles - $1
- Pedestrians - Free
Please note No bills larger than $10 accepted.
The following shall be exempt from the per capital transportation fee:
- Plaquemines Parish Sheriff
- Plaquemines Parish Fire
- Plaquemines Parish Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Plaquemines Parish Government (PPG) Vehicles
- Plaquemines Parish School Board Buses
- Vehicles while on official business and displaying the appropriate decals
Coupons are available at:
PPG Ferry Landing Office
106 Avenue G Street
Belle Chasse, LA 70037
Vehicle Length Restrictions
Total vehicle length restrictions (includes vehicle and tow; i.e. boat, trailer, etc.):
- M/V Belle Chasse II - 40 feet
- M/V Louisiana - 55 feet
- M/V Plaquemines Pride - 60 feet
- M/V Pointe a la Hache - 50 feet