Facilities are rented for all occasions:
- Crawfish Boils
- Holiday Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Wedding Receptions
Plaquemines Parish has 6 facilities available for rent to the general public:
- Belle Chasse Auditorium
- Braithwaite Auditorium
- Buras Auditorium
- Buras Community Center
- Percy Griffin Community Center
- Port Sulphur Community Center
All of the facilities are equipped with:
- Banquet chairs
- Food tables
- Full-service kitchens
- Ice machines
- Round tables
- A $250 reservation/damage and clean-up deposit shall be paid at the time of the reservation of all facilities.
- 2 hours to set-up and 1 hour clean-up is allowed free of charge. Additional time for set-up and clean-up is allowed at an additional $50 per hour.
- Belle Chasse Auditorium and Buras Auditorium rental fees are $150 per hour with a minimum rental time of 3 hours.
- Davant Community Center, Braithwaite Auditorium, and Port Sulphur Civic Center rental fees are $100 per hour with a minimum rental time of 3 hours.
Every event shall have security provided by the Plaquemines Parish Sheriff’s Office paid by the contracting party/applicant.
Events with Alcohol
The contracting party is required to hire 2 uniformed deputies with 1 to 100 people invited. The contracting party is required to hire an additional uniformed deputy for each additional 100 people invited to the event.
Events Without Alcohol
The contracting party/applicant shall hire 2 uniformed deputies for any event with 1 to 300 people invited. The contracting party/applicant shall hire 3 uniformed deputies for any event with 301 to 499 people invited.
No event shall exceed the maximum number of persons allowed by the State Fire Marshal.