Such a simple statement can mean the difference between a minor incident or major security event. Every individual should be aware of their surroundings and if you see something suspicious taking place then report that behavior or activity to local law enforcement or in the case of an emergency call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, it is helpful to give the most accurate description possible, including:
- Brief description of the activity
- Date, time and location of the activity
- Descriptions of vehicles
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed
- Your name and contact information (optional)
You may also contact:
Plaquemines Parish Office of Homeland Security
Monday through Friday
8 am to 4:30 pm.
Plaquemines Parish Sheriff’s Office